The firm successfully brokered 17 assets located in key domestic energy markets amounting to more than $53.7 million in transaction value
Denver, CO — September 13, 2022 — ERES Companies (ERES) announced today the successfully completed sale of 17 commercial real estate assets located in key domestic energy markets. The portfolio includes industrial and office campus locations, land, multifamily and single-family product types totaling over 1.4 million square feet and 1,280 acres.
ERES Managing Brokers Tom Bradley, Mike Elliott, and David Pearson, in partnership with JLL’s Dan Bellow, Michelle Lopez and RJ Sarkaria, represented the seller, a Fortune-500 international energy services company, in nimbly completing the following transactions.
1. Meeker, Colorado | Industrial and Land
2. Grand Junction, Colorado | Administrative and Industrial Campus
3. Ft. Lupton, Colorado | Administrative and Industrial Campus
4. Williston, North Dakota | Administrative and Industrial Campus
5. Williston, North Dakota | Industrial and Rail Services
6. Williston, North Dakota | Apartments & Townhomes Complex
7. Williston, North Dakota | Portfolio of 26 Single-Family Homes
8. Minot, North Dakota | Industrial Campus
9. Dickinson, North Dakota | Administrative and Industrial Campus
10. Richardton, North Dakota | Rail Transload Facility
11. Vernal, Utah* | Industrial Campus
12. Pampa, Texas | Industrial
13. Odessa, Texas | Administrative and Industrial Campus
14. Mission, Texas | Administrative and Industrial Campus
15. Caldwell, Texas | Administrative and Industrial Campus
16. Casper, Wyoming | Industrial
17. Boulder, Wyoming | Industrial
*Co-Brokered with Utah Representation
These notable transactions bring ERES’ 2020 – 2022 YTD total closed contract value to $53.7 million.
“To successfully close this number of properties, during a weakened economy no less, is a testament to the hard work and expertise of the ERES brokerage team and partnership with JLL who collectively worked tirelessly on behalf of our client,” says ERES President Tom Bradley. “Energy markets can offer incredible investment opportunities, but they are also highly challenging given their boom-and-bust nature. We absolutely relied upon our deep experience and connections in these rural markets to make these deals come to fruition.”
For information on ERES brokerage capabilities, please visit erescompanies.com/brokerage.
ABOUT ERES COMPANIES
ERES Companies delivers full scale real estate solutions to organizations and investors across the globe, with particular emphasis on emerging, secondary and tertiary markets. Our expertise is multifaceted, providing clients with invaluable insights across a variety of disciplines including brokerage, investment and development, project management, construction, property management, and workforce housing. With ten offices in North and South America, including our newest offices in Sarasota, FL and Bozeman, MT, ERES is growing and adapting to the ever-changing needs of our clients, partners and their communities. For more information, visit www.erescompanies.com.
ABOUT ERES CAPITAL
A division of ERES Companies, ERES Capital delivers unique private equity investment and development opportunities to partners and investors. Our emphasis is on mining off-market investments that provide maximum returns across a variety of commercial real estate product types including hospitality, healthcare, multifamily, industrial and education. For more information, visit www.erescapital.com.
Chief Operating Officer